Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Land of Shakespeare

So last weekend I went on a trip to Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon. The area was so nice, especially because it was all decorated for Christmas. In Stratford on Saturday night we saw a performance of Arabian Nights at the Courtyard Theater put on by the Royal Shakespeare Company - it was so cool! The way that they used people as props and just the entire performance was like nothing I had seen before! I also visited places like the house where Shakespeare was born, and the place where he lived most of his life.
Here are some pictures of the weekend!




I only have a few more days left at Brighton now. I have already had to say goodbye to some of my friends here who have gone home. My boyfriend will be here in 2 days and then we are traveling to Paris, Berlin and Rome. I will officially be back in the US on December 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment