Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 weeks until spring break!

So I finally booked spring break the other night, and I will be headed to Orlando, FL! My cousin goes to college in Orlando, and said that I could crash at his place so I was definitely not going to turn down a free place to stay. I am a little disappointed that I won't be on the beach, but his apartment has a pool so I can still work on my tan, lol. I was just in Orlando in November and had a great time, I went to Disney World and stayed at the BoardWalk Inn. Matt and I are thinking of going to SeaWorld this trip, and looking into what else Orlando has to offer. We might head to one of the water parks that are in the area, or even check out Disney again. It is funny how I hadn't been to Orlando in years, and now I am going to be there twice in six months. This will be Matt's first time there, I am excited for him to have the experience! He has never been to Disney World so I don't think we can pass up Disney. Anyways, I am so excited for warm weather and hopefully sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment